At Chris Johnson Associates Ltd. we seek to identify
and implement pragmatic and commercial strategies to the financial
difficulties facing our clients in order to provide a lasting solution.
We accept both formal and informal assignments and, whilst recognizing
that liquidation is sometimes unavoidable, we will always endeavor
to find an innovation solution for companies with a viable future.
We are transparent with our fees, advice provided at out initial
meetings will be free of charge and any future work undertaken will,
if required, be quoted in advance of the appointment.
Nature of Assignments Undertaken
We work with all sizes and types of business, which are
predominately in the financial field or the hospitality industry.
The nature of our assignments include:
- Viability reviews and the development of survival strategies
for businesses, including proposals for re-financing
- Negotiations with lenders
- Voluntary liquidations, some necessitating Court supervision
- Court liquidations
- Investigation and forensic tracing exercises worldwide
- Advising on the use of, and implementation of Schemes of Arrangement
in the reconstruction of a company’s affairs
- Advising on possible claims against directors, related parties
and third party advisors, such as the company's auditors
- Court testimony in the Cayman Islands and overseas
- Liaison with major law enforcement agencies including the Securities
and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice, the U.S. Treasury
Department, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Scotland Yard,
Serious Fraud Office, the Dutch Police, the Royal Gibraltar Police
- Litigation support
- Administrations - governed by the Court
- Representation of creditors at petition hearings of Company